Sunday, March 19, 2006

Can't stop listening . . .

I am completely and utterly addicted to this CD. There is not a single song on the entire album I don't love. I have listened to it so many times in the past two weeks that it's practically surgically implanted in my CD player.

I realize I am coming to this discovery a little late. But I've never pretended to be on the cutting-edge of anything. It was my brother who recommended I pick up the Bloc Party's Silent Alarm. So, mad props to Daniel Marchildon.

From now on, I'm going to let my brother dictate what I read and listen to. The guy has impeccable taste in books and music. Also, if there are any ladies in the Toronto area reading this, my brother is single. He's cute, funny, smart and athletic. Plus, he has five amazing sisters. I think he's, like, 25 or 26. Or maybe he's 24. I'm not sure how old he is. But he's available! And he likes good music!

Speaking of being way behind on awesome things, I finally saw March of the Penguins this weekend. What an incredible story that was. And the cuteness factor of the baby penguins was off the charts. Emperor penguins are now my new favourite animal of all time (knocking kittens out of the number one spot).

No comments: