Friday, February 10, 2006

Ouch! My eyes!

I don't want to sound too smug or anything but it was 15 degrees and sunny in Vancouver today. Instead of telling you how gorgeous it was, I thought I'd show you by posting a few pictures I took while I was out riding my bike today.

Lost lagoon just before sunset. The trees were an amazing shade of orange. I love the way they were reflected so perfectly in the water.

Same lagoon, different view. I know you're not supposed to shoot directly into the sun, but I like the way it softens the image and blurs the detail.
I took this shot of English Bay while cycling across the Burrard Bridge. I ride across the bridge to get to work and back every day but I rarely stop to admire the view.

Random boats in Coal Harbour. Boats make me seasick but they're nice to look at.

No comments: