Monday, November 07, 2005

They’re back!

Two of my favourite shows -- The Hour and The Rick Mercer Report -- finally return to the small screen this week. Yessss! (she says as she make a fist and jerks her arm like she's pulling the handle on an invisible slot machine).

I missed these shows about as much as I miss my daily gingerbread latte during the 10 months of the year when Starbucks doesn’t make them. In other words, I missed them a lot.

I’m normally a Tim Horton’s kind of girl. But my loyalty flies out the window when Starbucks whips up that holiday-season crack-in-a-cup. I had my first gingerbread latte of the year this morning and it did not disappoint.

The return of George Stroumboulopoulos, Rick Mercer and gingerbread lattes. Could this week get off to a better start?

No comments: